Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Activity 2: K-pop heroes


For this activity we looked at BTS, a seven member boy band from South Korea who creates k-pop. They are very popular and have a huge fan base, called A.R.M.Y. Personally, I am very familiar with them and really enjoy their music although I'm not always active with what they do. We were asked to give a full opinion about the group, and a detailed explanation of why or why don't we like them. Learn more about them and my thoughts in the poster I have created above.

4 comments:

  1. ...again a genre of music I didn't know much about before the 2020 SLJ Victoria, but an experience I can now secure in my knowledge bank. Great DLO about your opinion and nice to see a different image from those I've seen on other posts. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria.

    This and your previous music posts have given me some insight to artist and music genres that I was unaware of. They are good posts in terms of content and graphics. While I don't think the music would appeal to me they seem to have a huge following with young peopel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria!,
    What a great DLO you have created about your opinion of BTS. Personally, I think BTS is alright. They do have some good music, but I'm not a big fan of them. You have a great layout of your DLO, which is very eye-catching. Who is you favourite member of BTS?

    Keep it Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you included lots of background information on BTS, like all of their names and when their first song was released. Personally, I'm not a fan but that's just my opinion. Would you want to be in a singing group one day?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.