Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Life in New Zealand | Activity 3 (Day 5) - Summer Learning Journey

New Zealand, one of the spectacular countries known to me. The blue oceans are so calming, and the healthy green trees are very welcoming. Full of safe communities and respecting people everywhere.  The places I've seen will always be in my head when I think of here. Experienced some of my best times and met people I can trust. New Zealand, I am glad to call a home. - Victoria

Finishing off Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Activities, I completed the 3rd  Task of Day 5. For this activity I needed to write a description of what life is like in New Zealand for 2018 using detail to create pictures  and feelings. I describe the environment, people, and sightings. This really got me thinking about the country and had me to be descriptive about my personal life here.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Victoria!
    I just realized you posted this right now. I really like that you are getting active with the SLJ Programme. I really enjoyed reading your description of New Zealand. How long did it take you to complete this activity?
    Keep the great work up! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Florence and Victoria,

      It is so great to see that you are both working hard on the Summer Learning Journey programme and posting supportive comments. This is fabulous! I hope that you will continue to support one another throughout the holiday and to finish up your journeys so that, when you return to school in February, you are all ready to jump into your learning and to have a really successful year!

      Keep up the awesome work,

      Rachel :)

      Delete
  2. Greetings Victoria,
    It's great that you are still doing the SLJ! You should add a photo that shows your ideas in one picture. How long have you lived in New Zealand?

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about life in NZ. It is great to see you focusing on the SLJ activities and comments. You are sure working hard to earn these extra points. Your ideas about life in NZ is amazing. I can't wait to see you ready and organized for your 2019 learning journey.

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    Well done on finishing this activity. Your description of New Zealand is great. I also love the blue oceans and the green scenery of this country. What is your favorite place in New Zealand? Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.