Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

My Home Town | Activity 2 - Summer Learning Journey

This has been Activity 2 I've completed from the Summer Learning Journey. In this activity we had to think about our home town and what about it makes it special to us. My home town is Auckland and the structures and people make it special to me. Even the little things are beautiful and give me a great home to live in. It was good to get time to think about my home because it reminds me to be grateful for what I have.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Victoria,

    What an outstanding blog post from you. Thanks for sharing your learning about your hometown. The image that you have used looks brilliant. I agree with you, because Auckland is special right? Auckland is the place that I always need to be at?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I agree with you, Auckland is a beautiful and very special place. What is your favorite place in Auckland? My is Rainbow's End because the rides there are amazing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.