Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Favourite Summer Activity/Swimming! | Activity 1 (Day 1) - Summer Learning Journey | WEEK 2


This was activity number 1 of day 1 for week 2 under the Summer Learning Journey. To start this new week, I had to use a picture to show me doing one of my favourite summer activities. Although the picture doesn't show much, it was a photo taken of after my two sisters and I went to one of my favourite places to be because it is one of my favourite things I like to do in the summer, swimming. The only place I go to is the YMCA Lagoon pools. This is one of my favourite activities because I can cool off in the pool and I usually organise to go with my friends. I enjoy swimming very much because I can not only have fun, but I can get outside and enjoy the weather.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your favourite summer activity. My favourite summer activity is playing in the park, because not only can I enjoy the weather, but I can create new obstacles. I love swimming too, because it can cool me off after a hot day. The image looks great, even though there was no image of you swimming.

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    Well done on completing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I also like to go to the pools during the summertime with my two older brothers. We like to go on the hydro slide that is there. Have you ever been on it? Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Victoria,

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team, along with Lee, Izzy, Patricia and Sophie. It looks like you've been super busy, completing lots of activities and commenting on other bloggers' posts - well done! :)

    Swimming is one of my favourite summer activities as well. I prefer the beach over the pool but I've never been to the YMCA Lagoon Pools before. Are there slides and other water-based activities to do? It's great that it's something your friends and family enjoy as well - spending time with the people you love is one of the very best things about summer holidays. :)
    How often do you go to the pools? I try to get to the beach every day in summer but it can be quite hard to fit it in around work and uni.

    I hope you're enjoying the last week or so of your summer holiday. Enjoy the sunshine (and the pool) and I look forward to reading more of your blog soon. Until then, happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.