Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas | Activity 2 (Day 4) - Summer Learning Journey

Image result for Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
This was Activity 2 for Day 4 of the Summer Learning Journey. Today I had to choose one out of my many favourite foods and explain how you can make it. One of my favourite meals are chicken and cheese enchiladas. I love the flavour especially because I love cheese and chicken. The thought of them make my mouth water, these things are so tasty! It is special to me because we don't have them often or as much as I want to, even though they are an amazing dish. I decided to search up the recipe to the Enchiladas. How we make it, may be different in some ways but they are still the same. To make this, you need: Sour cream, Shredded cheese, Chopped cooked chicken and Tortillas. Other ingredients are optional for this but I have just listed the main ingredients. For more easy information for this click here - Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas. It sure looks yum to eat. The image is very inspirational. I'm sure that everyone would like to try this out. I would be keen to try this out?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria!,
    Your Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas is making me hungry. It looks really delicious. It looks like your favorite food is traditional. Would you eat Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas everyday?
    Amazing Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. Judging by how good it looks, Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas must be delicious. Hopefully I will me able to try them one day. How often do you have them? Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Victoria,
    I really like your dish. That dish makes me hungry. I Picked Mac N Cheese. I really like how you wrote why you picked this Yummy dish. I agree with Mele, I'm really sure people will like to eat the dish. Next time you should attribute your picture.

    If you had another choice what would it be?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Victoria, it's Billy here again from the SLJ team. Thanks for working so hard over your summer break. I am sure your teachers will be super proud of your efforts when you return to school in February.

    Yum, chicken and cheese enchiladas. What's not to love! I would love to add a few chilli flakes to mine to make it a little bit spicier. Anything with chicken and cheese is hard not to like I think.

    Do you have a favourite sweet food?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.