Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Hotel Room | Activity 3 (Day 4) - Summer Learning Journey


This was activity 3 of Day 4 for the Summer Learning Journey. Today I was to where I would build a hotel and what material would I use. I would like to put my Hotel where the Aurora is visible above mountains. It would be a beautiful site and would put everyone to sleep. I would use soft carpet as the floors and strong wood for the outer structure. For an extra bonus 5 points, we had to design one room in the hotel. I wasn't able to fit everything in my one google draw, but I was able to put basic main things like a bedroom and kitchen. The picture above is the layout of the Hotel room.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about your Hotel Room plan. Your google drawing looks amazing. Everything that you've drawn looks great and clear for others who visit this blog post. It is a great idea where you placed everything. They are in the correct places. It's great to know that you want your own hotel. Have you ever slept in a hotel?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tena Koe Victoria,

    Congratulations on completing this activity on designing your own hotel! I think it is a brilliant idea to build a hotel where the auroras would be visible. Does it mean that your hotel would be located near the magnetic pole? Apparently areas such as northern Greenland, Scandinavian coast, Siberia (brrr!), Alaska and Antarctica are the BEST places to see auroras!

    If I was to stay overnight at your hotel, I won't be able to sleep because I would be mesmerised by the beauty of mother nature. Have you thought about a name for your hotel yet? I would love to know.

    Bye for now,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    Well done on finishing this activity. I like the hotel room that use designed. I think you made it so much better by incorporating the bird's eye view. Maybe next time you could add in the walls to show where one room starts and where one room ends. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Victoria,

    Well done for completing another Summer Learning Journey task. I hope your summer has been great. I really like how you made your hotel home. I choose to do my hotel room on a Google slide. I also like how you added the names of where your rooms are. I also like how you explained to us what your hotel is.

    If your layout was put out to build, how would you feel?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.