Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Swimming


Today I went swimming with a couple of my classmates.We got 2 instructors named Brian and Lydia.Lydia took me Florence,Sakina and Charmaine  I couldn’t wait to go swimming.First we held our breath under water.Next we then used swimming boards to practice kicking and swimming.We also held the boards in front of us and walked to the end of the pool and back. Then we tried lying down on our backs and float.After we had a race with the boards we had to hold them in front of us and swim to the end of the pool and come back 5 times.When it was almost time to go We had to try and show her anything but try not to touch the ground.I thought that was pretty hard because I couldn’t think of anything but swim or float.We then gave Lydia a high five and left to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.