Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

Rainbow's End


Our school leaders created there own Holiday blogging challenge that I participated in. This was the first activity, Rainbow's End. I had to create a DLO and I chose a google slide, showing the answers for the 3 following questions - where is Rainbow's End located, how much it costs for a family pass and how much would it cost for my own family to go. For the first question which was where is Rainbow's End located I had to go on google maps and find it then screen shot it then insert that onto my presentation. For the 2nd question I had to use my researching skills to find how much it is for a family pass and found 2 images that shows the prices so I also took screen shots of those. For the last question I used one of the images I found that showed the prices for a family pass and then worked out how much it would cost for my family to go which was simple.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    I like how you explained why you did this and I like how you set up your Presentation. I like how you also inserted your photo.

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    I like that you have made this on google slides. I think that there some sentences that does not make sense. This is really great, keep up the great work.
    Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Victoria, thank you for joining the LS2 and LS1 blogging challenge. You have a great detailed blurb. The information in your presentation is fabulous. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Victoria, I've done the same task as you. I really love the images you've used. Congratulations for completing your first activity. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Victoria!
    Your post on how much you need to pay for a family pass ticket and where rainbows end is located! I have done this task and wish you good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Victoria,
    This is an awesome blogpost that you've done, and great job on completing this activity! I see that you've added everything into the activity, and have explained everything very well.
    Keep Up The Awesome Blogging!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Victoria,
    I did this task too.You did a fantastic job at finishing of this activity. I like the way you added photos.
    Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Victoria
    Great job again. You did so good for your post, you need to add more words to your blurb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chavda I don't think you have added much words to your blurb but I was trying to be a bit detailed and explain about the LS1 and LS2 Holiday Blogging Challenge.

      Delete
  10. Hi Victoria!
    Great job on this! I really like how you went into further detail by saying the street number as well. I have a few questions though: Was it easy to find the information? And also, have you been to Rainbow's End before?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Victoria,
    You did a fantastic job at finishing of this activity. I like the way you added photos.
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Victoria
    Great job on completing your first PBS Blogging Journey activity. I think you did a excellent job. Which is your favorite ride at Rainbow's end? Keep up the awesome work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.