Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - Stuart Farquhar



Let’s imagine that you were able to meet one of the following three athletes competing for New Zealand at the Rio Olympics: Lauren Boyle , Stuart Farquhar , Andrea Kilday In your blog tell us which one of these three athletes you would choose to meet and why.




 Stuart Farquhar

Out of the three athletes Lauren Boyle , Stuart Farquhar and Andrea Kilday I could only choose one even though I would rather meet all of them but I chose Stuart Farquhar. Stuart competes in the athletics (Javelin throwing) competition at the Olympics. I chose this athlete because he plays one of the Olympic sports that I would like to play. I also chose this athlete because I know a lot of questions that I could ask him already. This is why I would choose to meet Stuart Farquhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.