Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Narrative

                      


My friend Mavis and I had just arrived at Tamaki River.It was looking calm as ever.I realised how quite it was because all I could hear was myself breathing.
                                
Mavis was looking at the sky naming what the clouds looked like when she stepped forward and tripped over  a rock. SPLASH! She was in the river. I panicked, so ran to look for help.


I found a bunch of empty milk bottles and chucked them to her to help her float. She grabbed hold of them and swam back. She couldn’t believe that she had fallen into the river.We left soon after that because we didn’t want anymore trouble.
                                
                    
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.