Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

Great Barrier Reef Fundraisers | Activity 3 (Day 5) - Summer Learning Journey | WEEK 2

1. Donation Fundraiser/Online site
One way I would help to raise money is I would get some help to create a fundraiser for the Reef so then people can donate to the problem. It would be on a site specifically for the Great Barrier Reef.

2. Great Barrier Reef Programme
Another way I would help raise the money is start a programme for children and their parents to attend to as a Holiday programme. It would contain fun activities and etc for everyone to enjoy.

3. Informal News Cards
The last way I would help is create cards about the situation with the Great Barrier Reef site, and get it sent out to the local community along with their News Papers to inform them of what is going on as well as how they can help.


This was the Last Activity of Week 2 under Day 5 for the Summer Learning Journey. For this Activity I had to list 3 ideas or strategies of raising funds for the Great Barrier Reef in New Zealand. The Australian government are working to protect and preserve the Reef which they could use a lot of help to raise money on repairing the reef.

2 comments:


  1. Hi Victoria,

    What an amazing blog post from you. I liked it how you have written a subtitle for each statement like Informal News Cards, Great Barrier Reef Programme, and Donation Fundraiser/Online site. It is good to hear that you have many reasons for each. Did you enjoy this activity? Why?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Victoria,

    What a comprehensive list of ideas here, I want to be on your fundraising team!

    Informal news cards are an amazing idea! Where did you you get the idea? I want to take that on for a teaching idea - may I?

    I'm really impressed, with both this and your level of commenting. Keep it up

    - Lee

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.