Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Name Exercise Challenge


This week Mrs. Anderson gave the class a fun fitness challenge we could do at home to keep physically active. Every letter in the alphabet was given a exercise, for example - A = 50 Star Jumps. We had to spell out our names and do the following workout for every letter in our name, like a routine. We had to blog this as well, for others to look at and read about. I took multiple photos of me doing the fitness routine and made a collage of photos giving you a visual example of what I had to do. You can also look at what I had to do for my name, Victoria. This challenge was really fun and it was great to everyone else doing this challenge as well. I think the hardest exercises were the 3 Min wall sit because I had to hold that position and keep my form and it seemed like 3 minutes was forever! And also the push ups which is understandable. I'd love to hear your feedback or advice on what I could work on!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria

    Wow you had a lot of star jumps! I love this post as it shows we can all have a bit of fun while we are learning from home! I totally understand why you found a 3 minute wall sit hard, thats a long time to hold that position. Part of my challenge was the 15 push ups too which I found really hard to do in one go. Well done for accepting the challenge.

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs. Anderson! I really enjoyed this fun home activity you set up for us. I agree that the 15 push-ups took a bit of time, but I tried my best to push through the workout. I think what I like the most about these little activities, or challenges, is that I'm able to make a connection to the visitors on my blogs like you, and other students and make a great learning conversation. Thank you for commenting on my posts, and I loved hearing your positive feedback on this one!

      Delete
  2. Hi Victoria
    Good Job on accepting the challenge. I really liked looking at your photos and making a Collage with it. I love how u showed an example on your blurb so the the readers can understand what your blog is going to be about.
    Which exercise was the easiest?

    Good Work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.