Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Blog Commenting

Today I decided to comment on Fau's blog. I commented on her emotive language post. I think Fau did superb with her poster she created about emotive language. I know about this type of language because it is used when writing persuasive texts and is what we are learning about. I really liked how Fau included a variety of examples for a list of emotive words, and an example of an emotive language sentence. This gives people a better understand and an idea of emotive words/language. I also liked how she used images to go with her texts to make it more interesting. I wanted to know if she finds it easy to turn a regular sentence or informative sentence into a emotive one.

Here is a link to her blog post and my comment below - Emotive Language

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.