Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Dance Mat Typing | Keyboard Skills (Daily 6)

L.I: To learn touch typing.
This week I did keyboarding as a Daily 6, and another stage of Dance Mat Typing which is also the last one. The stage was called r and u. In this one we learn the finger placing for R and U. We had to look at the eggs in the bottom row to see how far through we are. First we begin with our home row key finger placing by putting our fingers on F and J and lining the rest up. We had to follow what it needed use to type using the right finger placing. Then we practised doing the I and E too. Now for doing the R and U, we had to use the finger on F, to move to R and use the finger on J to hit the U key. I am still learning, but more practise, I might get somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.