Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Tech - Graphics

This Friday was our last week at the Graphics rotation. I've finished my board, and found myself game pieces although they weren't what I had planned. I was moving around fast because we didn't have much time until the session was over, meaning I couldn't paint anything. Unfortunately, I didn't get to use the best of what I had because half of the time I spent outside with Miiana. This was annoying because I couldn't get what I needed to get done, done. The reason I was sent outside on the steps, was completely off to what really happened. My last day made an effect to my whole experience there and it was not good. I couldn't say that I loved graphics, but I definitely learned new things which is what matters. If I go there again, next time I would work faster to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.