Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Technology At School Argument

L.I: Having a point of view and constructing an argument.
L.I: Structure of an Argument.
Today for writing we made videos showing If we disagree or agree with the subject - Technology in School. Sakina, Nyjah and I agreed with having technology in school and Jack, Julian and Alex disagreed. We made the videos by going on a site called Flip Grid where you could also insert images. These were just hypothetical which means not real and we were doing this to practise a the doing an argument. We already planned what we were going to say on a google doc so when it started to recorded we could go back to the tab and read it. It had to be a minute long. Click the link to watch mine and my groups arguments.
I learnt how to build up an argument and what need to have a good argument
Watch Our Arguments - Andy Griffiths Filp Grid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.