Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog Post Data Analysis


In Maths we took a look at the amount of blog posts we published each month from the year we started blogging to this current year. Then we analysed that information and made it into a statistical information graph. Everyone found their average amount of blog posts per year, and a statement for why there was more or less posts done. I found it interesting that every year I improved and each year the total amount of blog posts grew. My goal for 2019 is to reach 500 posts this year. I already have over 1000, 1025 to be specific and if I accomplished this I would have 1525.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Victoria! I see you have set yourself a real challenge with your blog post goal. Have you worked out the average number of weekly blog posts you will need to have each week to achieve your goal? Knowing this information would really help keep you on track towards reaching your 500 posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.