Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Blogpost Bar Graph Stats


L.I: To create bar graphs showing the stats of my blog posts.
Today for maths we looked at our blogs and created bar graphs that both showed how much blog post I had done. For bar graph number one, it was the amount of blog post I had done in the months of the year for my best month, which was 2017. Bar Graph 2 shows the amount of blog post that I did in the years that I have posted. On my blog, It might be different now, but when I did this activity, this was how much blog posts I did.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Victoria,
    I also did this maths work. I really like the bar graphs you made had the choice of keeping the bar graph simple. Your statement for each bar graph explains what they are very clearly which is very good. I also like the L.I: that you created yourself, it is also simple, but very clear for what you had to do.
    Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.