Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

QAR Questions


L.I: To create QAR questions from an article.
Today for reading, we had to make up our own QAR questions for each type, from an article called - Niuean Sports Day. After reading the book we needed to create 2 questions for each of the type of the questions we learnt about - Right there, Think and search, Author and me, and on my own. A right there question, is when the answer can be found really easily, usually in the first sentence of paragraph of the text. A Think and search question, is when there is more than one and answer and you need to search for it. A Author and me question, is when you use the authors ideas to come up with your own answer because there is not one in the text. Lastly, An On my own question, is when you can answer a questions with an experience or opinion of yours, and you don't have to read the text to answer it.
Here is a link to the text so you can read the article that I made the questions to - Niuean Sports Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.