Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Simple Maths Strategies


L.I: To learn and understand how to solve addition and subtraction problems using place value.
This week for maths we had to create a DLO showing different simple maths strategies explain how you have done it. On my DLO I have shown you 4 different ways you can solve the equation - 49 + 36 and how to prove that it does equal 85. The first strategy is the Number line and I explain to how I do that, the next strategy I did was the Number bond strategy and I explain I how I use it to solve the equation, the next strategy was the Vertical maths strategy and I also did an explanation for that as well, the last strategy was the Place value strategy and just like the rest of the strategies, I explain how I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.