Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

Kiwi Sport

Today LS1 had kiwi sport on the field with Mr O. Today we had more of a real game of softaball. Today we had to get into partners and the partners had to choose number 1 or 2. My partner was Florence. Then the number 1's had to line up and they would be batting first and number 2's would be fielding. We did something different in this weeks kiwi sport session. The person who would be batting had the ball pitched to them by there partner. This went on until the last person who was batting then the rolls switched over so everyone got a turn to pitch and bat. Today I wasn't my best because I found that my pitching wasn't the best and so with my batting. Just before going back to my class we played a new game. One person at a time from in the line had to throw the 3 softballs and the fielders had to run and go bring them back to the cones before the thrower came back to home base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.