Pages

Friday 6 April 2018

Smart & Care Values - Co-operation


L.I: To compare Smart Values with the Panmure Bridge School Care Values.
This week for our cyber-smart session we learnt about the different smart values which are - Learning, Hope, Service, Co-operation, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, Caring, and Joy. Our school care values are - Confidence, Attitude, Respect, Excellence and Innovation. First we had to get into a group, in my group I worked with Farzana, Fanini, Jerome and Sakina. Then we had to create a DLO that shows how the smart values align with the care values. Our real work we had to do was to create DLO showing how smart values are used in the classroom. My group and I created a google draw. We could only choose one smart value and my group decided to do cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.