Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

LS1 Minute To Win It Mini Olympics Relflection



For the past weeks LS1 have been having a minute to win it mini Olympics. This week we had our final games in the hall. Only 6 minute to win it activities would be held there and those 7 games we would be the 7 past games we had through the weeks. The activities were - Back Flip, Bit Dicey, Stack Attack, Floatacious, This Blows, and Ready Spaghetti. Then we had to fill out a google sheets that shows who in our team would be doing which activity. Chris did back flip, I did Bit dicey, Jordan did Stack Attack, Farzana did Floatacious, Sakina did This Blows, and Chris & Farzana did Ready Spaghetti. Also in the past weeks we have been having the minute to win it mini Olympics we have chosen a Emblem, Motto, Whakatauki, Entrance song. Our entrance song was the Thunder Instrumental. I won a gold for my team, and came first in bit dicey with 43 seconds. Sakina got 23 seconds in this blows, Farzana & Chris tied with 3 other teams in Ready Spaghetti by being only 1 can within in the one minute, Jordan wasn't able to complete Stack Attack in a minute, Farzana was close but couldn't do floatacious in a minute, and lastly Chris got 6 pencils in a minute. Unfortunately I was not able to upload the video of my win of Bit Dicey but I was able to get the video of me trying to stack the dice (the camera didn't catch me winning).  I think that this terms inquiry was very fun, even though I failed at a lot of games. Inquiry this term was not only to have fun but to show the values and qualities in a person that makes a good team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.