Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Making Connections


L.I: To make connections to a text.
L.I: To create a DLO showing your understanding of the reading strategy - Making connections.
This week for reading all of the groups had to read an article called "Gold and two silver medals for kiwi cyclist". We also talked about the reading strategy - Making Connections. Then we had we had to go on to a google presentation so that we could make our own connections to the article that we read. There are 3 different types of connections you can make - Text to self, Text to text, and Text to world. I explain what each of them mean and how how you can make a connection for them. I also explain what making connection means. I even linked a photo to the site in the poster/DLO I made so that you can read it, with it I gave some examples of each of the connection types made from the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.