Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Respiratory System | Compulsory Tasks


L.I: To define respiration.
For the next 2 weeks we will be covering the different sections of breathing body systems which is the Respiratory system, The Cellular Respiration, and Circulatory System. This week the body system we have been doing the Respiratory System. My group and I were able to complete some tasks today and are still working on some for the compulsory tasks. My group name is The Quizzers which includes Me, Farzana, Lukah, Mojtaba, and Matthew. The compulsory tasks this week are Sculpture, Fishbone, Explanation, and Poetry/Pose. I have completed 2 sculptures, and we are working on the explanation, poetry, and the fishbone which all are almost complete. I have shown photos I took of the two sculptures. I did the lungs with some help from Farzana and The windpipe on my own. For the sculpture we have to add labels to show the parts of the organ. We used a pencil, paper, toothpicks, glue, and scissors to make the labels and the play-dough to sculpt the organ. I also have shown the progress of the fish bone so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.