Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Volume & Capacity | Flipgrid


L.I: To measure volume & capacity.
This week for math we did volume and capacity. This week we measured the volume with a liquid as in water. We used the same template as last week but instead estimating in ml and let-res and finding the actual measurement in ml and l because we are using water. We had to take a picture of the item, estimate the measurement, find the actual measurement, and find the capacity. The two items I used were from inside the grey tray which were the tens set box and a container. We also had to make a flipgrid explaining what volume and capacity are using an example from this week and last week. Since I can't directly show you the flipgrid, I have linked it down below and took a screenshot of the cover.

Here is the link to the my flipgrid - Volume & Capacity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.