Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Blog Commenting

Today I decided to comment on Charlize blog. I commented on her Foundations blog post. I thought her and her group did an amazing job on working to create the presentation I am in a different group than her so I thought I could learn about what they are doing by looking at her work. I was really surprised by the good work and all the image refrences. In the first slide they explained what types of foundations there are then in different slides they showed what they looked like. I really liked how well they put the presentation together and how the images they created themselves are clear and neatly done. I also asked Charlize how did they found out what the foundations looked like and if they re-created them from the videos they watched or just put examples of them for the images of the foundations.

Here is the link to Charlize's blog post and my comment below - Foundations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.