Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Lessons from Tengu Stories


L.I: To create a D.L.O talking about the lessons tengu stories teach people.
This week for reading we had to look at different tengu stories and think about the moral or lesson it teaches people. I used a google presentation because I can show different stories for each slide. I only used three stories/tales and linked the site so you can read it too. We also made predictions in the first lessons and questions to find out when reading. In some of the tengu stories there are consequences to things that had happened earlier in the story. Tengu is a japanese myth that people made stories of inlcuding it but I enjoyed reading the ones I could.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Victoria!
    I really enjoyed the stories that you put in the link description. I also really enjoyed how you put the Moral and lessons in every story you had. I have done a DLO similar to yours. How did you do this amazing work? Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.