Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Narrative Writing | Campfire



L.I: To write a quick narrative.
This week for writing we created a narrative based off a photo  of two kids sitting around a campfire. We did brainstorming on coggleto write down all the ideas, and planning by doing the backwards S strategy and covering the basic parts of the narrative. The characters are Jess and Jeff, and the parents are Milli and Christopher. The two kids get seperated from the parents and need to find their way back. I also included extra parts in mine. The problem was that they were lost and I also added another problem that has to do with a bear. I had a lot of ideas but decided to title it as, The Campfire.
You can also view my narrative here - Narrative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.