Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Cuchulainn (Irish) | Myths & Legends


L.I: To create a D.L.O about the story of Cuchulainn.
This week for Reading we had to choose a myth/legend to work on and create a preferably google presentation about it. The 4 we could choose from were Izanagi and Izanami, Mahishasura and Durga, Lac Long Quan, and Cuchulainn. I decided to find out and write about Cuchulainn since the photo for it seemed interesting. First we had to fill in the reading notes for before reading, during reading, and after reading. Then we had to show our learning and understanding of the story we chose by making a D.L.O with some video or voice in it. I made a google presentation since I could fit mutiple information inside. The sound in my presentation is a video about a different story of Cuchulainn. We also had to put our questions in the slides and the purpose. In the last slide I decided to put up some images because there are different stories about Cucuhlainn and different peoples perspectives so I used photos to show what he looked like or what he was doing in those stories about Cuchulainn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.