Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Dance Mat Typing | Daily 6

L.I: To learn touch typing
This week for Daily 6 under keyboarding, I completed stage 1 called "T Y" of level 2 of Dance Mat Typing. I haven't been working on my keyboarding skills for a while so I have to get use to the finger placing of the keys again. In this level we learnt the finger placing for the keys T and Y. In this one the bottom row of things showed the lines typed and how far we are through. It began with warm up,  left hand, right hand, and both hands. We also re-capped a few of the finger placing and touching for the other keys in the last level. To press the T key, we use our left finger on the f, to just press it. To get the Y key, we used our right hand on the J and touch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.