Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Geometry - Flip, Rotation, Translation


L.I: To show our learning
This week for Math we decided on a new focus to learn about. This week I chose to do Geometry where we looked at shapes and flip, rotation, translation, face, vertices, and edges. After the lesson, we went away to show our understanding by creating a D.L.O showing our learning and an activity for others to do so we can be interactive with our viewers. I created a google presentation to show case my work and used a google draw to show an interactive activity with. In the presentation I made individual slides for each of the actions, flip, rotation, and translation. In the activity I decided to make a template to fill out about the the actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.