Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Blog Commenting

Today I commented on Mele's blog. I commented on her Maori post. She did a fantastic job. I thought she she had a good description of what LS1 did at Maori with Ms. Whaea Odie and I like how she added an image to go a long with her post as well. I have also made a blog post about the Moari lesson we had. I wanted to see if she found it difficult to find where the places were on the New Zealand map because I did, sometimes I wasn't able to find where a place was when I searched it up so I had to move on to another one or when I at first I didn't understand but I was able to ketch on after just a few minutes.
Here you can find Mele's blog post and my comment below -  Maori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.