Pages

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Photography Exhibition Bonus Activity


It is the last activity of day 4 and it is a bonus activity. I am doing this activity a bit late because it is day now but it is because I slightly struggled but I completed it now. For this activity I had to find out what the exhibition was for the Auckland Museum and create my own 5 photo exhibition. I created it on a google slide because it seemed to be the only one that seemed the best to use and I used images that I attributed.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria!
    Great job on completing this! Although you were supposed to take your own photo's. I have a question though, was it easy to find and attribute these images?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    Good job on finishing all the activities for day 4 of the holiday blogging challenge! I like the 5 photo exhibition that you make. Surprisingly, I also created a photography exhibition. You do know that for the 5 photo exhibition, (you) take photos of (anything) that you want. Just making sure you knew about that
    Keep Up The Awesome Blogging!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria
    Great job on completing all of the activities for day four. Your five photo exhibition is excellent. Keep up the awesome work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.