Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Maori

This week Wednesday LS1 had Maori with Ms Whaea Odi. Each of us were given a sheet of paper which had a picture of the New Zealand map. A list of names were on the top of the paper that were different places and using our devices we had to try and find where they are on the map. A bunch of numbers were scattered around the New Zealand map on our paper depending on where a place was located. Then looking at the map online we had to find what number it was as from on the map on the sheet of paper. After that we then had to find the text box for that number and write the Maori name of that place. We were able to work in pairs to help one another out to do this activity. At first I didn't understand how I was suppose to do it but then I quickly caught on to it ticked off the places that I have done. Although I didn't get through all of it I managed to get most of them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.