Pages

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Bungee Jump

How much does it cost? -
Adult - 165$
Child - 135$
NZ Student - 135$
It would cost me 135.

The requirements -
Age - 10 +
Weight - 35kgs but the maximum
is 150kgs.
Height - At least 120cm.
For activity 2 day 5 I had to find out the requirements and how much it would cost for me to bungee jump off the Harbour Bridge. So to that I had to use my researching skills. I found this site that helped me do this whole activity - Auckland Bridge Bungee Jump. It would cost me 135 dollars. I found this activity really easy and now there is only one last activity for me to do.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings Victoria I like how you written in bold some of the writings. I didn't know you have to be at least 120cm. Keep up the amazing blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria!
    I like how you have written down your cost and Requirements instead of doing a google draw. I think you should do a bit of space for your blurb do that people know where your blurb is.
    Keep up the great blogging! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria!
    Great job on completing this! I like how you said that you had to use your researching skills. I have a few questions though: Do you think you would've been able to find the information as easily without the website? And also, do you fit the requirements for bungee jumping?
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    Congratulations on finishing the second activity for day 5 of the holiday blogging challenge! It's good to see that you've found the prices and most of the requirements to bungee jumping off of the Harbour Bridge. Was this challenge hard? And how long do you think it took you to finish it?
    Keep Up The Amazing Work!

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Victoria
    Great work on this activity. Bungee jumping sounds like a lot of fun but it sounds expensive. Keep up the amazing work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.