Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Nerves


L.I: To search for research materials appropriate for our reading levels.
This week for reading we had to find out information about nerves, specifically what is a nerve, what do nerves do, and how do nerves work which was also our challenge. We had to create a D.L.O but not a poster and write what is the challenge and how am I meeting the challenge. I chose to create this on a google slide because I had a lot of information to put on for separate topics. For the challenge we had to find 4 different sources of information - library book, school journal, internet text, and a video. Ways and search engines we can use or do to find those sources are - Library book search or the green book with all the contexts for the library books, journal surf for the school journal, google for the internet text, and YouTube for the video. One failure I found in this challenge is that I didn't use any information from the videos I picked but instead from the site I picked and from a different video. A success I found of this challenge was that I was able to find out the information I need and I can explain what a nerve and nervous system is in a short description.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.