Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Explanation | Structure and Language Features


L.I: To identify an explanation text through its features.
This week for writing we had to create a DLO that can remind us the structure and language features of an explanation text. For this writing session we are talking about explanation, one of the type of texts, since we already covered recounts. Explanation is telling how something works or why something happens. We were divided into groups and looked at an explanation text and a recount text. Then we had to use a Venn diagram to write down the differences and the similarities between them. To help us we used a writing site that has all the different type of texts but we clicked explanation because it was the text that we were talking about but didn't know much details about it. After that we did the must do/task for writing. Everyone used the writing site for help. I created this on a google draw because it was best choice.

2 comments:

  1. namaste Victoria. I think your work is really interesting.I have done this D.L.O before with videos.How did you do such good work?
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Nicole! Thank you for your comment, I appreciate the question and my answer to that is that I have a lot of practise or you could say I have done this type of work before. I enjoyed reading your comment so I hope you comment more soon!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.