Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Activity 1: Getting Stronger


For this activity we looked at a Samoan-Indian singer from New Zealand, named Aaradhna. She gained global recognition in 2004 when her and Adeaze released a song called "Getting Stronger". It went to number one on New Zealand Singles chart, and is many favorites. So then we were asked to make a personal list of our top 5 favorite artists, and one of our favorite songs from them. They could be from any time period and any genre of music. I've created a quick presentation of my top 5, including videos and pictures! The music I listen to is international and modern - hip hop/pop/rap. I personally don't listen to Aaradhna or any of her music.

2 comments:

  1. You have taught me something Victoria...not necessarily my genre of music but I have gained knowledge about a variety of artists. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    I found it interesting that you listen to singers like Tyler The Creator, Doja Cat, Lona Del Rey and Frank Ocean because I've never heard of them. Which one of them is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.