Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Activity 1: Nanogirl

Tiny houses are really interesting homes, and I'd live in one especially because of all the benefits. It would be easier to take care of and move around in, which places are quicker to get to. Things would definitely be more easier than living in a regular home. It would have just enough storage for essential items, which would make things more simple. I think it would be pretty fun in a tiny house, and better for environment.


For this activity we looked at tiny houses and a company that makes them - "buildtiny". Tiny homes are generally 100 to 400 square feet, and just because it's small doesn't mean it has to be simple too. So after extending our knowledge were asked to share if we would live in a tiny house one day and why/why not. I would live in a tiny house, because life would be simple and easier (above is my full answer).

2 comments:

  1. Tiny houses are NOT for everyone Victoria - including me I'm afraid! I like my own space. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you said that you would live in a tiny house because it's easier to take care of and move around in. I found it interesting when you said that you'd have just enough space to store things. If you could choose between a mansion and a tiny house, which one would you pick?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.