Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

Activity 1: Ministry of Inspiration

The Aquabots seem really interactive, and exciting. I think the idea is really creative and a great way to try new things. Meaning I would love to try it out for fun, but I don't think I would be fully interested to properly compete. I think this because it would take a lot of focus and practice. This is an activity I think is very cool, although I personally don't think I would be the type to be getting completely involved - and that's my honest opinion.


For this activity we were asked to watch a video on the Pasifika Aqua bots competition that happened in Nelson. The students who competed needed to navigate their Aqua bots around a swimming pool to collect things and visit certain areas of the pool, called "islands". Then we had to share our thoughts on weather we would join an Underwater robotics team at our school to compete like this and why/why not. I don't have a strong answer, but I thought that I probably wouldn't join one.

3 comments:

  1. Robotics are an awesome tool - is this something that you would like to further in your learning journey? Yet another great blog post Victoria...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria!,
    You have a great explanation about why you wouldn't join in the Aquabots competition. I would personally join the competition and the team, because it looks like a lot of fun and would be a new experience. Did you find this activity difficult or easy?

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you said that although you might join the team for fun, you wouldn't want to join it seriously. Is there anything that you would want to do seriously?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.