Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

10 Words that describes Danny


L.I: To interact and comprehend a range of narrative texts.
I learnt to describe a character from a book by the way he acts and maybe looks using only 1 word.
For this task I chose to describe Danny, the main character in the book - Danny Champion Of The World - and give my 10 opinions on how I think can describe Danny enough for you to know how he is like. I inserted a photo of Danny so you know what he looks like and pointed out the describing words.

1 comment:

  1. Greeting Victoria
    I really like how you used descriptive words for you task.How did you learnt this?I think you should add detail to make it interesting and make you blurd descriptive so we can know what you did.
    Great Job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.