Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Newspaper Front Cover Report - Danny The Champion Of The World

















L.I: To interact and comprehend a range of narrative texts.
I learnt to design and create a front page of an article/news paper using an event from the book - Danny The Champion Of The World - and adding extra things in for more detail and for it to also look nice.
From reading many chapters in the book - Danny The Champion Of The World - I chose one featured event that would be good to use for my front page article/news paper. I added a small game of word search in the corner which is actually playable, I've hidden and listed all of the words, and also a picture of what Danny looks like. The event I chose was when his father went poaching after years and it goes terribly wrong and made up a name of the newspaper series to make it more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.