Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Compare Contrast - Piece & System


L.I: To identify the differences and the same between a piece of technology and a technological system.
I learnt to give information about the difference of a system and piece of technology by talking about what it does or has and what they both have in common. A piece is something that isn’t moved without you doing it, and a system is used with a power or has to be connected to power to work.
My partner and I picked 2 objects in the classroom, one system and one piece. Our system was a fan and our piece was a window. We put what the differences and the same on a compare and contrast template. One of the obvious things that are the same between them both is that they both project air. Just for example I placed a picture of the things to give you the image what kind of fan and windows we’re talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.