Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Liquid Volume - Measurements


L.I: To measure liquid volume.
I learnt to measure the amount of liquid in a bottle/box using millilitres and litres and how to get the amount of milliliters if you're in Litres  or the amount of litres if you're in milliliters.

I found 4 images that we’re labeled for reuse and inserted them onto a google draw. The bottle/box had to show the amount of liquid inside so we could calculate the amount it would be. If you had Litres it would be calculated into millimetres by dividing 1000, and milliliters calculated into litres would be multiplying 1000. I did the attribution to the pictures and explained how the answers equaled to what they were.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    I really liked that you added deatail to your work and I also really like the way you made sure that the pictures are visable, I also like the way you gave great detail like I said but the only thing is that you should try make it more understanding for younger kids
    Keep up the great and amazing work,
    Mary Jane.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.