Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Protractor Measurements


L.I: To learn how to measure different fractions using a protractor to find the angles and degrees.

I learnt how to use a protractor and how to use it to measure fractions and find the angles or degrees of them.
We paired/grouped up with someone from the opposite maths groups as us and created a google slide. On the google slide, we showed the different types of fractions being measured with a protractor and there answers. We labeled the proper names to call the measurements and some showed how the results answered as what they were. My group and I added pictures of how we measured the fractions. My partners were Sandra and Sakina which they were very helpful and knew what they were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.