Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Point of view & Making Connection


L.I: To make connections and synthesis.
I learnt the 3 connections. Text to self, Text to text, and Text to world. Text to self means making a connection from what happened in the text, to a experience you might have had related to it. Text to text means making connections from what happened in the text to something similar that happened in text from a different book. Text to world means making connections with the book by comparing what happened in the text with something that is happening in the world.
For Making Connections, we chose a story and tried to make connections to it. We had to first put the information the information we were relating to to the top box and put our connection to the bottom box. For my choice of book I chose - The Duel Inventors Awaken. For the Point Of View Chart, we chose between 1 or 4 characters from a story and wrote their points of view and if it changed or not? I Chose the movie Lorax and the characters I picked were the Once-Ler, Animals, Ted, and the Lorax.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.