Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Narrative Planning

L.I: To plan a narrative.

I learnt to plan a narrative and also the when describing
the characters using personality and about specific facial
features.
Just for now we starting  off only filling in the orientation, which is the title, setting, when, and the characters. We got a full planning google draw and either added characters but including Jack, Jill and the monster or add a setting or a when. We first made up 3 titles and chose the one we thought was the best. My characters were Jack, Jill, Aunt Lucinda, Cat, Monster, and Evil Minions. The underlined title is the one I chose to be for my official story.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    This is an amazing blog post you have done about your writing. This story sounds very interesting, with a bunch of fun sounding characters, and I can't wait until the real story has been written. Although there are some things I noticed. Weren't you supposed to do a character description for every character? Also a setting description for every setting? Besides that you have worked very hard, and your hard work paid off as well. Everything is in the right place, and it all makes sense to picture it in your head. Again this is an amazing blog post, and I hope you continue your hard work.

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Victoria.

    I realy Like how you set youre character info. I also like how you named youre characters in a way that describes them. When did the fight take place? Great job anyway and keep up the god job.




    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo E Lelei Victoria, I really love the way you've put your character description in order. This sounds really great and I also can't wait till you write out your whole story together. What does the Monster look like?.
    Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.