Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Blog Commenting

Today I commented on Mojtaba's blog. I commented on their team logo blog post. I think that he did a really good job. I also did the team logo/emblem inquiry task. I liked the images he used in his flag. Also how gave an explanation for what everything means and represents on the flag. I think that it gave the viewers a better understanding. I wanted to know if when he was creating it, if he ever found it hard because I know his whole group wasn't there to help him only Matthew and also if it took a long time for them. My team emblem did not and it was quite easy to do. I am happy with how our team emblem/logo came out.
Here you can find Mojtaba's post and my comment below - Team Logo Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.