Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Little Boat Recount Commenting

L.I: Identify the features of  recount.
This week for writing we looked back on our imaginative recount that we made last week - The Little Boat. We had to look at our recount and try to find 3 Time connectives, 3 First persons, and 3 past tense verbs. Time connectives are like - When, After,Then, Later, Before, First, and etc. First person words are like - Me, I, Myself, She etc. Past tense verbs are like - Soaked, Imagined, Ate, Appeared, Thought, and etc. If we found anyone of these things then we had to highlight it and comment what it was. You can see mine and my comments In my recount for the Time connectives I was able to find these 3 words - Next, then, after. For first person I found these 3 words - She, They and I. For past tense verbs I found  these three words - Appeared, Began, and soaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.